Effective Feb 16, 2020
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Site.
Thewisebaker.com Intellectual Property
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
Your use of the site is at your own risk. In no event shall Thewisebaker.com be liable to you or anyone else under any theory of law for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages including, but not limited to, loss of profit, business interruption, loss of information, data or other intangible losses arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, or resulting from the use of or reliance on the content even if Thewisebaker.com may have been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claims by any third parties.
The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational and entertainment purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The information is not meant to be and should not be construed as advice or used for investment purposes. Thewisebaker.com makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and Thewisebaker.com shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information.
User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use, including without limitation to, seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
Links, Advertisements, and contents of Third Party
We do not monitor any websites, advertisements or other media linked to or available through the Site and are not responsible for the content, policies or practices of any such third party advertisements or linked websites. Access to third party websites is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Thewisebaker.com shall not be liable directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content or services available on or through any third party website or advertisements.
Our service allows you to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users content or materials (collectively “User Contributions”) on or through the Site. The Site is available to the public and your User Submissions along with information concerning your identity that you provide to Thewisebaker.com (including your name, email and image), may be publicly available. If you voluntarily disclose information you consider confidential to the Site, that information can be viewed, collected and used by other parties. We advise that you do not post any information you consider confidential to the Site.
By providing any User Submission on the Site, you grant to Thewisebaker.com a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide and cost-free license to use, copy, record, disclose, sell, re-sell, sub-license, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, broadcast, publicly perform, display or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Submissions (and derivative works thereof), for any purpose whatsoever in all formats, on or through any media, software, formula, or technology whether by any means and in any media now known or hereafter developed and to sub-license such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licenses, and to advertise, market and promote the same. In order to further effect the rights and license that you grant to Thewisebaker.com to your User Submissions, you also hereby grant to Thewisebaker.com, and agree to grant to Thewisebaker.com, the unconditional, perpetual, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, persona, image, photograph, and likeness that you provide in connection with any User Submission, without any obligation or remuneration to you. Except as prohibited by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any User Submissions, even if your User Submissions are altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Thewisebaker.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your User Submissions. You further acknowledge and agree that no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Submissions or any of the rights granted in this Section.
Each time you submit a User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All your User Contributions do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
- All your User Contributions are not deceptive.
- Your User Contribution will not promote or advocate any illegal activity.
- Your User Contribution will not cause inconvenience and annoyance to other users.
- Your User Contribution will not give the impression that it emanate from us or any other entity, if that is not the case.
- Your User Contribution will not impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Your User Contribution will not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Your User Contribution will not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive,, harassing, or hateful.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, your User Submissions. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any User Submissions posted on the Site or any Third Party linked to the Site and make no express or implied warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the User Submissions.
Direct all feedbacks and comments to email@example.com